Workshops available for booking
- Thu 3 Sept 2020, 17:00–19:30: An unbridled still life – acrylic painting on Plexiglas
- Thu 1 Oct 2020, 17:00–19:30: Life drawing – croquis drawing workshop
- Get inspired by Magnus Enckell’s techniques
- Wed 4 Nov 2020, 17:00–19:30: Colour, colour – painting with a knife
- Thu 12 Nov 2020, 17:00–19:30: What is tempera painting?
- Wed 18 Nov 2020, 17:00–19:30: Glowing colours – pastel painting
- Wed 13 Jan 2020, 17:00–19:30: Glowing colours – pastel painting
- Sat 16 Jan 2020, 10:30–13:00:Glowing colours – pastel painting
- Thu 26 Nov 2020, 17:00–19:30: If I was a landscape – liquid ink painting
- Creating art with children – painting workshop
- Tue 13 Oct 2020, 13:00–15:00
- Thu 15 Oct 2020, 13:00–15:00
- The workshop fee is €39. The price includes a ticket for one adult and one child.
We take care of the safety of the participants and pay special attention to hygiene and cleanliness in all our spaces. Because of this, only 12 places are sold to each workshop. Read our instructions for a safe museum visit.
All the required materials are included in the price. The workshop includes a brief guided tour of a current exhibition. Max. 15 adults. Workshop space, second-level mezzanine.
Carefully check your ticket on purchase. Purchased tickets may not be exchanged or refunded. Tickets are transferable – if you cannot attend, you can pass your ticket on.
The workshop fee is €39/29, which includes admission to the museum, a guided tour, materials, and coffee and tea. Members of the Friends of the Ateneum Art Museum and holders of the ICOM, press, A or Museum cards are eligible for a discounted ticket. The holder of a discounted ticket must be prepared to prove their eligibility for a discount at the ticket office or the information desk when collecting their entrance stickers.