Stories of Finnish Art
Guided tours in the exhibition halls
- in English: on even-numbered weeks on Saturdays at 12:00
- in Finnish: on Saturdays at 13:00
- in Swedish: on the first Sunday of the month at 13:00
- in Russian: on the second Sunday of the month at 13:00
Duration approximately one hour.
NB! The exhibition opens on 22 February 2019
Introductions in the Ateneum Hall
- In English on even-numbered weeks on Sundays at 12:00
- In Finnish on Thursdays at 18:00 and on Sundays at 13:00
- In Swedish on the first Sunday of each month at 14:00
- In Russian on the second Sunday of each month at 14:00
Duration 30 minutes.
These free guided tours or introductions are not intended for groups. Groups are invited to order a private tour or introduction, which are available for both special exhibitions and the collection display.
Please contact Ateneum’s tour bookings: +358 (0)294 500 500 (mon–fri 9 am to 3 pm) or firstname.lastname@example.org