Stories of Finnish Art
Guided tours in the exhibition halls
- in English: on even-numbered weeks on Saturdays at 12:00
- in Finnish: on Saturdays at 13:00
- in Swedish: on the first Sunday of the month at 13:00
- in Russian: on the second Sunday of the month at 13:00
Duration approximately one hour.
Through My Travels I Found Myself – Helene Schjerfbeck / Finnish Artists in Ruovesi
From 15 Nov 2019 to 26 Jan 2020
Exhibition intros at the Ateneum Hall
- In English on even-numbered weeks on Sundays at 12:00
- In Finnish on Thursdays at 18:00 and on Sundays at 13:00
- In Swedish on the first Sunday of each month at 14:00
- In Russian on the second Sunday of each month at 14:00
Duration approximately 30 min.
These free guided tours or exhibition intros are not intended for groups. Groups are invited to order a private tour or intro, which are available for both special exhibitions and the collection display. Read more about the private tours and intros
Bookings: please contact Finnish National Gallery Service Sales by e-mail: email@example.com or by telephone: +358 (0)294 500 500 (open Mon – Fri 10:00 – 14:00 – time zone UTC+2).