Other people are treated in a considerate manner.
- We treat each other in a friendly manner. If help is needed, we provide it.
- We give space to everyone to enjoy art in peace: we do not interfere by making noise, touching, or getting too close.
- The Ateneum has space for a multitude of interpretations and opinions. We listen to each other, and we can agree to disagree.
In the Ateneum, everyone is allowed to be who they are.
- People are diverse, and this diversity should be celebrated. We treat everyone respectfully.
- We do not make assumptions about anyone’s gender, sexuality, background, ethnicity or functional abilities. We respect everyone’s own narratives and definitions of themselves. Furthermore, everyone is entitled to privacy.
- We do not expect everyone to know or master the same things.
- Identities and life situations are diverse; we do not use excluding language.
In the Ateneum, all kinds of bullying, harassment, and discrimination are forbidden.
- No one is treated badly or belittled based on their individual qualities such as gender, age, appearance, health or background.
- Racist and homophobic or transphobic language and behaviour are forbidden.
- If you experience or notice bullying, harassment or discrimination in the Ateneum, notify the staff about it.
The staff is there for you. Contact us if
- you have any concerns or if you are treated inappropriately. We will support you and intervene against inappropriate behaviour.
- if you need or notice that someone else needs help.
- you want to provide feedback. We are willing to learn and correct our practices at all times. Please email feedback (a) ateneum.fi if you have any questions or concerns.