Come to the museum only in good health
You are welcome to visit the Ateneum if you are feeling well. If you are ill, stay home until you feel better, and contact a health-care professional, if necessary.
Buying a ticket and entrance to the museum
- You can buy your admission ticket from the door. At the moment we don’t sell pre-booked tickets to exhibitions.
We recommend using a face mask or a visor
- We recommend using a face mask or a visor.
- You can ask for an individually packaged, disposable face mask upon arrival at the museum.
- You can also ask a visor for your use. After each use the visor will be sanitised and it will be put to rest at least for 24 hours before the next use.
Remember good hand hygiene
- Please observe good hand hygiene. Make sure your hands are clean when you come to the museum, and wash them as necessary or use hand sanitiser.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Do not touch the works of art.
- Avoid touching surfaces.
- Our staff also pay special attention to good hand hygiene.
Services and moving around the museum
- You can leave your jacket and bags to the staffed cloakroom or to the storage lockers located in the ticket sales hall and near the cloakroom next to the toilets. There are two sizes of lockers: 24 x 65 x 50 cm and 24 x 33 x 50 cm. The use of the lockers is free.
- Find space for yourself and give it to other people. The Ateneum staff will also keep a safe distance from you.
- Please follow the signs around the museum. We recommend that you follow the suggested direction in which to explore the exhibitions.
- Our museum shop is open.
- Restaurant-café Ateneum Bistro is open.
Neat and clean
We pay special attention to hygiene and cleanliness in all our spaces.
Changes are possible.